Going for a bike ride is a great way to get some extra exercise but, unfortunately, this isn’t something you can do all year-round unless you live in a very warm climate. The benefits of biking for exercise are many, including excellent calorie burn, weight management, improved cardio fitness, and it is a low-impact exercise. If you want to enjoy the benefits of biking without going to the gym or braving the cold weather, consider buying an exercise bike to use at home. Stationary bikes are incredibly easy to use and many of them are highly affordable. Plus, you can exercise as much as you want from the comfort of your own home – you can even watch TV while you do it! If you are looking for a simple, affordable exercise bike then consider the Body Rider Fan Bike.
The Body Rider Fan Bikeis a classic fan-style exercise bike that features dual-action handlebars and a sturdy steel frame. The dual-action handlebars allow you to get an upper body and a lower body workout at the same time, not to mention all the calories you will be burning. This exercise bike is made with a heavy-duty design that can handle up to 250 pounds and the seat is adjustable for users of all sizes. Another excellent feature that this exercise bike has to offer is adjustable tension control which allows you to increase or decrease the resistance to customize the difficulty of your workout – you can also track your speed, time, distance, and calories burned on the digital display. What more could you ask for in an exercise bike?
So what comes with the Body Rider Fan Bike?
- A heavy-duty steel construction with up to 250-pound capacity
- Dual-action handlebars for simultaneous upper-body and lower-body workout
- Adjustable tension control knob to customize resistance level/difficulty
- Digital display to track time, speed, distance, and calories burned
- Adjustable seat to accommodate users of all sizes
- Built-in fan spins as your cycle, providing a cooling breeze
What many users love about the Body Rider Fan Bike is its simple design. This exercise bike comes in the fan-wheel design which provides you with a cooling breeze as you work out. Plus, with dual-action handlebars you can work out your upper body at the same time as your lower body. This exercise bike comes with a tension control knob that allows you to easily adjust the resistance for a custom workout and the digital display tracks your speed, distance, time, and calories burned. Many users also appreciate the fact that this model is affordably priced at just over $100 – you can also pay another $90 to have it assembled for you.
- Features a heavy-duty steel construction with 250pounds capacity
- Fan-style wheel cools you with a gentle breeze as you exercise
- Dual-action handlebars ensure a simultaneous upper- and lower-body workout
- Tension control knob lets you adjust the resistance for our workout
- Easy to operate – just begin peddling to start your workout
Though the Body Rider Fan Bike offers many excellent features, there are some user complaints. For one thing, this model does require some assembly which means that there is room for error and any mistakes you make could impact the way this bike works. Second, it is not the most compact design so it does take up floor space in your home. Some users also complain about the fact that the handlebars are not adjustable.
- Some assembly required – may leave room for error which could result in malfunction
- Does not fold up for storage, though it takes up limited floor space
- Handlebars are not adjustable in any way, can be a problem for some users
The Bottom Line
Overall, the Body Rider Fan Bikeis a great option if you are looking for an affordable exercise bike that is also easy to use. With its simplistic fan-wheel design and dual-action handlebars, this bike gives you an upper- and lower-body workout and it keeps you cool while you spin! This exercise bike is easy to adjust in terms of resistance so you can customize your workout – it also has a digital display that allows you to track your speed, distance, time, and calories burned. All in all, this exercise bike provides all the basic features you want with nothing you don’t. That is how it remains so affordable, priced just over $100.